An Grianán Theatre Management CLG
- This policy explains:
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use that information
- In what situations we may disclose your details to third parties
- Information about how we keep your personal information secure, how long we maintain it for and your rights to be able to access it
If you have any queries about this policy, please use the contact information at the bottom of this document to get in touch. An Grianán Theatre may change or update this policy occasionally. Any changes will be made available through an update to this document on our website.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including telephone number, postal and email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- A record of your purchases and donations
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THAT INFORMATION?
We require your information to better understand your needs. It allows us to provide our customers with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Customer record keeping – Your booking with us is a contract of service. We require your details to ensure that the service is fulfilled accurately ie. That the tickets purchased go to the right customer.
- If you have given us permission to do so, we will email you with information on new shows, special offers or other information which we think you’ll be interested to hear about.
- We may use the information to improve our products or services
There are certain circumstances under which An Grianán Theatre may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary. These are as follows:
- To our own service providers who process data on our behalf and on our instructions. In these cases, we require that these third parties comply strictly with our instructions and with data protection laws. For example An Grianán Theatre uses a number of Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively including the Box Office system Ticketsolve for processing ticket transactions and Realex for processing credit card payments. In addition we use Mailchimp for our newsletter bulletins and Send Mode for promotional text messages.
Ticketsolve’s Privacy statement can be viewed at: www.ticketsolve.com/privacy-policy/
Realex’s Privacy statement can be viewed at: www.realexpayments.com/privacy-statement
Mailchimp’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
SendMode’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at: https://www.sendmode.com/privacy
- Where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
- To specific named visiting companies whose performances you have attended. In these cases, we will always ask for your explicit consent before doing so.
- We process ticket sales for two main partners, the Earagail Arts Festival and the Regional Cultural Centre. Both these organisations have access to their own data within Ticketsolve and to no other data in our system. We also process tickets for a range of other smaller local arts organisations that do not have access to Ticketsolve. We provide them with a hard copy of their customer records, limited to the information they need to run their event. If you book for another promoter’s event with us, our staff, Ticketsolve’s staff, and the staff of that promoter will have access to the information you have given us, apart from your financial details which will only be processed by Realex, our credit card payment processor
SENSITIVE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Data Protection law recognises that certain categories of personal information are more sensitive such as health information, race, religious beliefs and political opinions. We do not usually collect this type of information about our patrons unless there is a clear reason for doing so. (As an example, we collect health information from those who have given consent about visitors who may require access assistance.)
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device. These cookies sometimes track information about your use of a website. A number of cookies last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to a website and will last for longer. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies on angrianan.com
Session Cookies – These store temporary information to enable site functionality. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Functional Cookies – These are used for core site functionality.
Google Analytics tracking – These are used to collect information about how you use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where they have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Third Party tracking – www.angrianan.com includes conversion tracking for third party sites such as Facebook so if you are logged into your accounts on these websites during your browsing session, they are able to track that you visited pages on our website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
Email tracking – Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, for example personal correspondence or emails with invoices attached. In our official email newsletters, sent using MailChimp, we put in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. While Mailchimp collects this at an individual level we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve their success. Every email we send has an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Occasionally, An Grianán Theatre may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have left angrianan.com, please note that An Grianán Theatre does not have any control over that external website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
An Grianán Theatre will only engage with anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”), through their parent or guardian. Guardians have the right to request access to their child’s Personal Data or request deletion of the child’s Personal Data. A guardian can contact An Grianán Theatre directly to arrange for access to, change or deletion of Personal Data of their child by getting in touch with the contact details at the end of this document.
MAINTAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For active customers, we store your personal information such that for any subsequent purchases you make we are able to link them back to a single unique record that we hold for you on our system.
If you have not booked a ticket on www.angrianan.com in 3 years, and have not engaged with attempts from An Grianán Theatre to re-activate your interest, then we will remove your data from our system. You are welcome to reconnect with us at any time.
An Grianán Theatre aims to take all reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold on you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us in writing by post or email to the contact details below. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
All personal information requests will be reviewed by the Box Office and Marketing Manager at An Grianán Theatre, Mr Daithi Ramsay.
Contact options as follows:
By phone: 0035374912077
By mail: An Grianán Theatre, Port Road, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92RV1F