COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SUPERVISOR – SIX MONTH TEMPORARY POSITION MATERNITY LEAVE COVER
- To draw up a personal profile for each participant of the Community Employment Project.
- To prepare a Participant Development Plan for each member of the Community Employment Scheme.
- To supervise the implementation of each development plan.
- To source appropriate training for each participant on the scheme and co ordinate the implementation of that training.
- To report the progress on each plan to the Director of the theatre on a monthly basis.
- To liase regularly with the DSP office in the preparation of training plans and monthly accounts.
- To attend all Community Employment Supervisor Development Workshops.To complete this programme of Supervisor Training.
- To participate in other training relevant to the Duty Manager’s role such as Box Office Training, First Aid and Fire Safety Training.
- Co-ordinate working roster for Front Of House, Box Office and Caretaker staff, detailing working hours and co-ordinating holiday leave.
- To co-ordinate the working rosters of each participant on the scheme
- To ensure that all areas of the theatre are covered at the appropriate times by the appropriate number of Community Employment Project participants.
- To deal with customer enquiries.
- To lock up the theatre buildings as required and ensure that the security alarm is activated.
- To act as the appointed officer in the theatre in the event of any emergency situation such as customer illness, fire and bomb alerts.
- To act as the Liaison officer with the emergency services on behalf of the theatre in the event of an emergency situation.
Candidates must have attained a Major 3rd level qualification (NFQ Level 6 or higher) and have 3 years’ supervisory experience
Start date for job: 14TH JULY 2014, End date: 9TH JANUARY 2015
Salary. GROSS WAGE OF €478.97 per week
For further information please contact Martina Murphy, 074 912 3288, firstname.lastname@example.org.